Tagged by phenomenallyextraordinary123 - Thanks for tagging!
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 more.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
5. Tell the person who tagged you you answered the questions.
1. Movie line that you love?
I’ll pick a more recent one since there are just too many - Emmett to President/Lord Business, near the end of the Lego Movie:
“You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. The prophecy is made up, but it’s also true. It’s about all of us. Right now, it’s about you. And you still can change everything.”
Made me cry.
2. Scene in movie or tv show that was intense?
Hannibal Spoilers. Matthew Brown going off to off Hannibal at the pool in Season 2. You know, the part with the hanging and the drugging.
3. What song is stuck in your head?
Fancy by Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX (or was it ft. Iggy Azalea)
4. Hair color you wished you have?
5. Can you swim?
Definitely, though I only know freestyle and backstroke. My breaststroke is terrible.
1. First thing you do when you wake up?
2. What book are you currently reading/did you last read?
3. Rain or shine?
4. Fictional character that’s been on your mind recently?
5. What’s the first thing you think of when you see the letter “O”?
6. Open a photo album/folder. Describe the first picture.
7. Cats or dogs?
8. An upcoming film you’re looking forward to watch?
9. What’s on your table now?
10. Scene in a book that made you cry?
11. Scariest scene in a movie/tv show/book?